Knife point cam tilt pivot pin

A quick learner from Healdsburg, Ca. says:

I will be ordering series 751 in both 32 TG and 32 HD for my Weather Shield double hung, wood, tilt Windows . I do not know the length of the balance but they are stamped with 32 TG and 32 HD.

I also need knife point cam tilt pivot pins. I don't see an exact match on your web site so attached are a few photos of my pins Hopefully we can match something that will work.

Thank You,

Philip 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings-

To starts with your pivots, the closest match we carry is the 26-150. Unfortunately, Weathershiels in known for changing their parts often, so they're fairly difficult to come by. Look over the 26-150 to see if it could work for you.

For the balances, you'll need to get back to us with the lengths to confirm you have the Series 751. Let us know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from Healdsburg, Ca. says:
I was able to get the length of the balances and they are in deed 33" so I think Ilm good on the Series 751 and I'll check out the 26- 150 pins

Thanks for all your help.
Phil
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Glad we could help. Be sure to get back to us and let us know how everything worked out for you.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.