LEIGH Hanging Closet Replacement Part

A quick learner from Addison, MI says:
My Father Inlaw's house has failed closet door, I need to replace one of wheels that has flat spots. The local big outlet stores don't have parts that fit. Their wheels are too thick or too tall...

Thanks,

Stephen & Lauren
A customer submitted image of their closet door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm not sure exactly what you have without more detailed dimensions. I'm also not sure what your Front and Rear measurements are. Are those the wheel diameters, or something else?

Either way, I have a few rollers you might want to look at. Check out our 23-154, 23-155, 23-178, and 23-186 and see if any of these could work for you. If these don't match in any way, let me know exactly where the dimensions are different. Thanks!
A contractor from Indiana says:
I need the same part. The dimensions in the photo are stamped on the metal part of the front roller, just above the three holes. The wheel diameter is 3/4 (rounded wheel, not square edge. nylon), offset of the front roller is 3/16. I nearly gave up finding even a photo of these and have forgotten the rear hanger offset.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information. How about our 23-001 and 23-002? They are rounded 3/4" rollers for front and rear sliding doors.
A home owner from Altoona PA says:
I am curious how they made out. I too have the exact same brackets and sure enough I am looking for these brackets for two different closets. Ran into the same issue the big hardware stores don't sell anything that matches. Looking to see which brackets they used to fix their doors
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.