Larson Door Sweep

A home owner from Saint Petersburg says:
I need a single Larson door sweep to fit my door.
Attached are pictures of what I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named serial number for Larson Storm Door.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

This looks like a match for our 40-209 Larson storm door sweep. Review our dimensions and compare them to yours to see if you agree.

40-209 dimensions
A home owner from marion ia says:
I have a larson storm door solid glass. i do not know the model number. The piece that holds the sweep has two grooves that are slightly larger than the width of a nickel. One groove is on the front part of the piece and the other groove is on the center part of the piece. what part do i get to get a new weather strip
Profile picture of Emily

We'd be happy to help but we'll need more information. Can you show us a photo of the end profile for the sweep you're looking to replace? 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door swifter two.jpg
Sent a pix can you help or at the very least can I get a new metal piece that the current weather strip fits.
Profile picture of Emily

We don't sell the metal piece, unfortunately. We may only be able to help with sweep but we would need to see the end profile of it in order to help. Let me know if that's something you could get for us. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1729  sweep three.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1731  sweep one.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1728 door swifter.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

It looks like your sweep is missing. I'm afraid we can't help without seeing the original. However, you're welcome to browse our selection of Replacement Storm Door Sweeps here to see if you think you can adapt one to your door. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.