A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Please help to locate,
Replacement sweep or extender one or both
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageeyPWsc.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagevsC64A.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

It looks like your sweep is missing so I'm not exactly sure what to recommend. Do you have an intact version we could see? 

As for the extender, we're not familiar with this term. Could you clarify? 

Thank you!

Hello,
Yes sweep is missing no intact piece left in track. The sweep goes in V shape slot if you can inlarge it. The extender is brass colored piece that is ajustable for length of door. I include pic of Larson door id if that helps it is older doo maybe 20 years Can you enlarge my pics?

Thank you for helping.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageYsd0Yl.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagembNw1I.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageAZmanj.gif
Profile picture of Emily

Ah, I see. Larson used a number of sweeps over the years so you could have anything at this point. Take a look at the sweeps I've listed for you on this page and review their dimensions to see if any might fit into that slot. 

We don't have an exact match for the brass colored plate but our 40-005 is similar in design. Look it over and see what you think.

My guess is a 58-162 which is out of stock.

Thanks for the help

John 

Profile picture of Emily

I'm sorry about that. If you'd like, you can sign up to be auto-notified on our product page to receive an email as soon as they're back in stock. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.