Latch part for Larson storm door

Home Owner from USA
Nov 19, 2019 7:54 am
As per our phone conversation on 11/18 I am sending these pictures of the door latch I need a part for. The part I need is called a "spring pack" which is shown on the picture of the Larson parts list as item # 2, Larson part # 2020172. There are three screws on the inside mounting plate. The distance between the top and center screw is 1, 3/4" and the distance between the top and bottom pan head sheet metal tread screw is 3, 3/4". Hope you can use this information to find the part I need. Thank you for all your help in my search for this part.
01 IMG_0250
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Nov 22, 2019 11:09 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid that your storm door handle set is no longer made. That said, you may be able to get our 40-130 to work as a replacement. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts