Looking for Alumet screen corner and clips

A home owner from Florida says:

Hello, I would like to get an amount of the parts that are in the pictures I sent.

- Screen frame. I believe is called Offset Lip Window Screen.

- Screen Corner.

- Nylon Screen Clip.

Thank you so much for your help,

Diego 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 03.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Diego,

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement screen frames but we may be able to help with the corner and clips. We'll just need a bit more time to research this for you and we'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Our closest replacement for your corner appears to be the 95-207 for 3/8" thick frames. The only problem is that yours looks like it might be for a 5/16" frame. If so, getting new screens with corners made by a local hardware store or glass shop would be your best option. Thank you!

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Can I buy both corners to see which one will fit before ordering the right amount? As well as the clamp (which I believe is the 70-210)?
Thank you so much for your help,

Diego
Profile picture of Casey

I'm not sure what you meant by order both corners, since the only one we mentioned was the 95-207. You are welcome to purchase a few before placing a larger order to see if they could work for you. 

Also, the 70-210 looks like a promising match as long as your dimensions match the ones on our product page. 

Hello Casey,
Sorry about the confution. I'll go a head and order the corner and the clamp to make sure they work befor the big oder.
Thank you for your help,

Diego
A handy person from Hollywood, FL says:
Hi,
I totally forgot to write back.
The corners you sent fited my frames. So once I'm able to find the actual frame, I'll be ordering more of them.
Thank you so much for your help!

Diego
Profile picture of Casey

That's great! Please let us know if you need anything else.

How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.