Looking for replacement parts

Home Owner from NJ
Mar 11, 2021 12:01 pm
Hello,
I'm looking for replacement part. Replace a latch and the piece that holds the screen in the track.

Also wondering if there are parts I can make a whole screen to fit these types of windows from scratch.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,

Anthony
image image image
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Mar 12, 2021 10:37 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Anthony. We don't sell screen framing material, so we won't be able to help you make these from scratch. To be honest with you, I'm not even certain that we have the parts you're showing me here. Storm windows like this are kind of dying out and these little repair parts are becoming that much harder to come by in recent years.

Ultimately, to find the best match you will need to remove both the latch and corner from the frame and get detailed dimensions. Then, I recommend looking through our complete selection of storm window parts here. Please understand that there's a good chance that we don't have what you need, but depending on your measurements you may just be able to find a good mtach.

If you aren't sure you can find something, then I can help, but it will still require you to remove these parts from the window and get detailed and precise measurements. There's no avoiding that step, unfortunately. It has to be done.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts