Looking for replacements for the 3"1 & 37" L 3/8" W balance

A handy person from Charlotte, NC says:
Looking for a replacement for a 31" & a 37" lenght - 3/8 inch width channel balance for tilt window

Length:31" & 37"
Width: 1/2 inch
Markings: Unknown

Thank you
desperate lady :)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190525_093548.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190526_193652.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190526_193725.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190526_193923.jpg
I've found more information that's the same from a previous inquiry.

Series 7880/series 78 SH TILT
AAMA\NWWDA 101/I.S. 2-97
H-R-30-48x72
AAMA Cert. Prog.
Manufac. Code JW12
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! So what you're actually working with here are Spiral Balances. Spiral balances for tilt windows are distinguished by the length and diameter of the outer tube, as well as the color of the tip. If both sized balances are 3/8" in diameter, then you need an S900-31 and S900-37. You'll then need to select a colored tip option for each. I'm afraid I can't make out the colors in your photos, so feel free to send us closer pictures of the tips if you want to be safe. If you're uncertain, weigh the window sash for each set of balances. You can then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed for each color tip option on the product pages. 

Bob, thank you so much for your help, the tip color is green. I've placed an order ORDER NUMBER: 1220275, and if all is good I'll order more to replace all of the 12 windows from my house.

Thank you so much!
dilcia
Profile picture of Bob

You are very welcome. We are glad to have helped you with your hardware. make sure and get back in touch with us to let us know how everything worked out. 

Hi Bob I'm back, it looks like i need to replace the pivot lock shoe, i'm attaching the photos, maybe you can help me identify it

Thanks & Regards
Dilcia
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hello! That looks like our 15-188. Look it over and let me know if you agree. I highly recommend removing it from the window to confirm that your dimensions match those we show on the 15-188 store page.

Thank you so much, I think it's exactly what I need and the order has been placed

Best regards
dilcia
Profile picture of Bob

Awesome, thank you again! Please let us know how it works out.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.