Maax shower door rollers and bumper

A home owner from Norfolk, NE says:
Need to replace shower door wheels and bottom guides for a curved shower door, brand is Maax.
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I think we can still get these rollers and bottom guides. I'll let you know soon!
Profile picture of Casey
Just letting you know we are working on getting these in. Please give us a little time as we have them made up and I will let you know the moment they are available for your review.
Profile picture of Casey
Alright, please see our new 10-061, 10-062, and 10-063. These look like they match up with what you need.
I had asked this question, but it looks like my post was lost somewhere. Does part 10-061 come with the mounting hardware also?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the 10-062 and 10-063? If so, these are sold separately.
I am not referring to 10-062 or 10-063.

I am referring to a metal piece.

I have included 2 different pictures.

Picture 20161202_172459 I am using a pen to show what the metal piece looks like.

Picture 20161202_172551 is shows how the metal piece attaches to part 10-061
shower door roller
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for clarifying. At first, we didn't think this was something we could get, but as it turns out we can. We will need to have these made up for you as well. Thank you for your continued patience, I'll let you know when the new hardware is in.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you again for waiting, our 10-064 is now available.
A home owner from Greene, RI says:
I am also looking for the 10-064 flat metal mounting bar. Not the raised mounting bar you have listed. Are these available and for what cost.
Profile picture of Tom
Would you be able to show us a picture of it? That will help us find something that can work. (The one shown in the image above is the 10-064, it inserts into the 10-061.)
A quick learner from Ontario, canada says:
I am looking for the adjustable shower door clips/guides for a maax acrylica corner shower unit with the double doors I have attached a photo of the part I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,
Trish
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230913_161644.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231001_222053936.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231001_222047230.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231001_222039849.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231001_222115547.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

We did sell this roller at one time, but it was unfortunately discontinued earlier this year. We currently have no alternatives that can work in its place. The only part we can still provide is the bracket, which is our 10-064.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.