Markings added to photo

A professional from Oregon, USA says:
Oregon state University housing and dining.
We are looking for the right size window balances for the photos included.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200611_150455.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200611_135747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200611_134816.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200611_135627.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order since it's not a stock configuration. Specifically, you have a ribbed channel balance with a 15-233 at the end of the cord.

Before we go any further, I'll need you to confirm a few details. First, can you confirm the exact length of the metal channel? Can you also tell me the exact weight of the window sash? Finally, how many did you need?

A professional from Oregon, USA says:
Good morning thank you for getting back to me the information you are requesting is on the the pictures we submitted .
Pick 1) is 27x 29"1/4 is the length of the Metal windows is 30 pounds .
Pick 2) is 26x 28"3/4" is the length of the metal window is 30 pounds.
Pick 3) is 28 H 30"3/4" is the length of the metal windows is 29 pounds .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience while we reviewed these sizes. The lengths you've given us are troubling. These balances are almost always measured on full inches. Can you confirm? Make sure to only measure the metal channel. Can you also confirm how your balances attach to the top?

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.