Medalist closet door rollers

A quick learner from Aroda, VA says:
I have two closets with sliding doors. The rollers are missing from one set of the doors and they are worn on the other set. I was not immediately able to identify the correct replacement rollers as I looked at your online selection. It would be helpful if you could recommend replacement rollers that would work. Photos SAM_7004 and SAM_6997 are from the door in front. SAM_7005 shows a roller on the door in the back.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SAM_6997.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SAM_7004.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SAM_7005.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

At first glance, your part looks similar to both our 23-009 and 23-010. However, there is no way of making an accurate recommendation without knowing the diameter of your wheel or offset measurement. Please get back to us with those measurements and we will take another look to see what we come up with. 

The diameter of the wheel is 7/8". The offset is somewhat difficult to measure, however it appears that the offset for the door in front is 1/4" and for the door in back, 9/16"

I thought you might be able to provide a replacement part just knowing the information stamped on the old parts (from the previous photos).
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Hopefully I can be of some help. I dug into this brand name and couldn't find much information on it. "Medalist" is a name we've seen only once before, years ago, and the only detail I was able to confirm is that these rollers aren't made anymore. 

We had recommended at the time our 23-088 and 23-089, which are two possibilities. Their dimensions match the measurements you gave us. However the dimensions also match the 23-009 and 23-010 that Manuela recommended. Those even look closer in style to your original parts, in my opinion. 

It will ultimately be up to you; I cannot confirm either way which pair, if either, will work for your door. There's a very high probability that Medalist has been out of business for a long time. However I think these products are definitely worth considering.

Thank you. I will check the part numbers you mention. Of course another option would be to replace the track and use matching rollers.
Profile picture of Tom

That is definitely an option. We sell complete track and roller kits, like our 23-500, 23-501, 23-502, and 23-503. These are worth considering if all else fails.

A home owner from Nebraska says:
Where can I purchase 23-009 & 23-010?
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! You can place an order for these products directly on our site, at your convenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.