IMG_0063 IMG_0064
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 24, 2024 10:59 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting! Your balance appears to be the S795-26 Channel Balance with a 26D stamp option. Although, there is a chance that these may need to be a custom assembly. It is a bit difficult to tell from the photos but it looks like your balances are assembled with a clip attachment at the top. Can you confirm?

If so, you may be able to use the 26-200 Balance Screw Plug along with the 33-016 screw to install your balances but that would depend on the shape of the installation hole at the top of the channel. If it is not square in shape please let me know the exact number of balances you intend to purchase and I'll be happy to get the order link forwarded to you.

If the balances screw in to the window, you'll be able to use them as is.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts