Milguard Casement Window with Truth Operator One Levor on Gear

Landlord from Foster City, CA 94404
May 8, 2024 10:43 pm
Milguard Casement Window with Truth Operator One Levor on Gear
Milguard Casement Truth Operator Milguard Casement, Truth Operator one lever on gea Truth Operator one lever on gear Truth Operator
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 10, 2024 9:30 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I don't know what it is you're looking for, exactly. Looking at your photos, it looks like you need a replacement hinge set. Is that correct?

If so, you appear to have a 4-bar hinge. We sell a wide variety of different sizes, which you can see here. I am not sure what size you need but we have detailed dimensions for each product that you can use as a reference. Note that you will need to replace both the top and bottom at the same time; you never want to mix old and new hinges.

Landlord from Foster City, CA 94404
May 10, 2024 12:54 pm
Turning the lever the window moves smoothly until the lever with the gear slip upward. When I disconnect the lever from the window, the window moves easily in and out manually. The Truth gear hinge mechanism assembly is worn.
Truth Gear slips
1 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 10, 2024 2:31 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Gotcha, so it looks like you need the operator instead of the hinge. Yours in particular looks to be a match for our 39-220B. The cover and handle are sold separately as the 39-452.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts