22-1/2" Spring Balance - Qty 2
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211117_103033.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211117_103436.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211117_102939.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help identify your hardware but I'll need a bit more information before we proceed. For the balance, can you show us a close up picture of the bottom fitting? Can you also write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center-to-center, for the sash lock? Finally, we'll need to see your balance stop removed from the window to compare to our inventory. 

Thank you! 

A handy person from Dayton Ohio says:
The latch is 1-1/4" center to center.
I sent several pictures of the balance stop and spring balance.
Also can I add to the order two more balance stops to make qty 6? Thx!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211119_102800.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211119_102615.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211119_102606.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211119_102555.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211119_102550.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures and information! For the balance, it looks like you have either our S351, with a 15-002 bottom fitting, or S390, with a 15-001 bottom fitting. Take a look at the image below to determine which balance you'll need. 

When determining length, only include the metal channel in your measurement. Do not include the plastic fittings in this measurement. As for what stamp option to select, there should be a stamp on the metal channel that indicates what option you'll need. If there isn't, you'll need to weigh your sash on a scale and refer to the chart on the S351 and S390's store page to determine which option you'll need based on the weight of your sash. 

Finally, take a look at our 90-042 lock and 18-110B top sash guide. Look over our dimensions and compare them to yours to see is these match what you need. All orders can be placed directly on our website at your convenience.

If you have any questions just let us know! 

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.