Nami replacement window parts

Contractor from Point Lookout
Oct 11, 2017 12:05 pm
To whom it may concern, I have some broken cams on the window hardware of my replacement windows.
I am sending you detailed photos for part identification.

Anthony
Pivot shoe
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 16, 2017 3:48 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there. I'm pretty sure we can help. It's hard to tell what you have without seeing it out of the window, but start with our 15-188. This may work for you, but you will need to measure the width and thickness of your old pivot shoe to see if this replacement matches what you need. If you need help removing and replacing your old pivot shoe from the window, the video below may help you. 

Quick Learner from Excelsior springs mo.
Jul 12, 2023 8:15 am
Can I purchase inner sash with glass for a Nami Mst 5030 window
20230711_152836 Resized_20230711_162048
2 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 12, 2023 2:05 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Unfortunately, our company doesn't sell replacement sashes of any kind. I suggest trying to get in touch with the original maker of the window for assistance.

Home Owner from Massachusetts
Sep 15, 2023 11:37 am
Hello - I hope you can help me! I am attaching pictures of our Nami windows and the tilt clips that I need to replace. The windows are probably 15 years old and I am just hoping to get one more season out of them.

Some of the clips are broken and the windows fall in, don't stay locked, etc.

Thank you!
Nami Tilt window clips 9.15.23 Nami window clips #2 9.15.23 Nami window info 9.15.23
3 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 19, 2023 11:05 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us! I do recognize your two latches, but I'm sorry to say that they are discontinued and no longer made. At this time we only sell the left side, which is our 26-266. The right side ran out of stock earlier this year and it is not possible to replenish it.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts