Need New Window Seal

Home Owner from Albuquerque, NM
Jul 9, 2013 8:28 pm
Good Evening - I have a weather strip that was torn off closest to the window lock. The window is approx. 4.5' in length. I've ordered from your organization before. I am impressed with your service and execution -- exactly why I am back. Thanks for the help!
User submitted a photo of weather seal.
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 10, 2013 10:29 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for posting! I'm glad you're happy with our service. I'd be happy to help you find a new window seal for your sash. Could I see a few pictures of the cross section? I need to see its shape. An illustration would also suffice. In either case, I would also like detailed dimensions.
Home Owner
Jul 10, 2013 12:27 pm
Sending additional pictures as requested.
User submitted photos of a window.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 11, 2013 11:35 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
I think you may have misunderstood. I will need you to remove a small sample of the glazing that you wish to replace and show me its profile. Let me know!
Home Owner from Albuquerque, NM
Jul 15, 2013 7:58 pm
Sorry for the delay. Is this what you are looking for? The exact length of the piece missing is 55.5"

Thanks!
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 18, 2013 12:58 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Hmmm... we haven't been able to find an exact replacement, but you should consider either our 55-029 or 55-080. Carefully compare both of these to your sample and see if either would be a good replacement.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts