Need Rollers

Quick Learner from USA
May 2, 2024 9:15 am
I have an existing closet door requiring new rollers. It looks like a 3/4-inch Dia roller because 7/8-inch roller is too large for the track.

It approx. 1/4 inch offset. See picture below. The diameter of the will is approx. 3/4 or 5-6/8 dia. a 78 inch dia which is too big
Thx
Roller1 Roller2
2 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
May 6, 2024 9:59 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

I do not recognize your roller assembly at first sight, but I am going to have one of our senior experts take a further look. We will be in contact as soon as more information is available. Thank you for your patience! 

Quick Learner from USA
May 6, 2024 10:46 am

Hi

Do you offer any sliding closet guides underneath the door. The doors are about 1-1/2 inch off the floor so would your guides offer any way to raise the height

Thanks

Ed 

Paul
Paul from SWISCO
May 6, 2024 11:55 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Ed, 

Unfortunately we do not have an exact match for your roller assembly. The closest we can provide is the 23-001 that has a 3/4" diameter wheel and 1/4" offset, but I am hesitant about the thickness of the wheel as yours looks to be narrower. the 23-001 wheel is 3/16" thick. Please compare to see if this style could be adapted to your door. 

For the floor guide, you can use take a look at he 23-200 guide with the 23-221 riser. Compare dimensions to your original and let us know what you think!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts