Need help getting a replacement for casement egress hinges.

A quick learner from Chicago, IL says:
Hi,

I need your help in identifying the proper replacement hinge for my casement windows. I believe that these are Truth egress hinges that allow the window to open 90 degrees. They are 24 years old and one of the window hinges has failed. I looked on your site and can't find anything close to what I have. I took some pictures and I have dimensioned what needs to be replaced. I can't find any numbers or markings but the actuator is Truth.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6386-1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named oldhinge.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Brian. The only egress hinge set we sell that may work here is our 36-090-10. It's a little different from your original assembly, but as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time then the replacement set should operate well. Look it over and see what you think!

Dimensions for 36-090-10
Dimensions for 36-090-10

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.