Need help getting a replacement for casement egress hinges.

Quick Learner from Chicago, IL
Sep 30, 2022 12:03 pm
Hi,

I need your help in identifying the proper replacement hinge for my casement windows. I believe that these are Truth egress hinges that allow the window to open 90 degrees. They are 24 years old and one of the window hinges has failed. I looked on your site and can't find anything close to what I have. I took some pictures and I have dimensioned what needs to be replaced. I can't find any numbers or markings but the actuator is Truth.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian
IMG_6386-1 oldhinge
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Oct 5, 2022 11:33 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Brian. The only egress hinge set we sell that may work here is our 36-090-10. It's a little different from your original assembly, but as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time then the replacement set should operate well. Look it over and see what you think!

Dimensions for 36-090-10
Dimensions for 36-090-10

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts