Need help identifying broken screen corner

A home owner from Hawaii says:
I am trying to find replacement parts for a broken screen.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out.

To recommend the most accurate replacement, we'll need know the width and thickness of the frame.

It would also really help to see a photo of the corner removed from the window. Although, I understand it may be difficult to remove them.

A home owner from Hawaii says:
I home this helps

Measurements are 1/2" 1/2" and 7/8" incase you can't read them.

The holding pin is spring loaded or can be locked by moving clip to F. O is open so clip can spring
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

We have had this question before. These are Summit window Screens. I don't believe these corners are still available but I've found that the 95-207 could possibly work in the screen frame. You would need to thicken up the "leg" of the corner with tape (or something else) to account for the space.

I also regret to say that we do not have any replacements for the locking pins, however, you may be able to install the 70-009 pull pins.

Alternate image for 70-009
Alternate image for 70-009

If these parts do not work as replacement, I'm afraid the only other option would be to make new screens.

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.