Need help identifying parts

Contractor from Atlanta GA
May 6, 2024 12:42 pm
Good afternoon, I need help identifying these two parts. Balancer and clip that is attached to the window and inserts into balancer.

Balancer has part #34B BSI TG
CLIP # 23260
20240506_121331 34B ribbed balance 34B ribbed balance pivot bars pivot bars
5 user uploaded images
6 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 8, 2024 1:02 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us! I believe we can help with this. Can you show us a photo of the shoe that goes with this assembly? I see it in the background of your last photo but it's hard to make out. 

Can you confirm how your balance installs as well? Lastly, we'll need to know the quantity you're looking to order. 

May 10, 2024 2:00 am
Is this the photo you are looking for? I need 10 sets (20 balancers with shoes, 20 clips).

t lock shoe t lock shoe
2 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 10, 2024 8:35 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Yes, thank you! This is our 15-230 T-lock shoe which means this must be a custom order due to the "skinny" channel. I just need to know how your balance mounts to the top of the window track to get this moving for you. 

May 10, 2024 3:58 pm
It is screwed in at the top.
May 11, 2024 6:33 pm
End of balancer string
screw tab
1 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 13, 2024 3:24 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you kindly! I have all the needed details so what I will do now is email you a purchase link and price quote for (20) of these balances that you can use to place an order on our website. Regarding the pivot bar, our 26-448 looks like a match. However, this can't be included in the link so don't forget to add your desired quantity to your cart separately. 

Please note that there is a 5-6 week lead time but it may take longer than that. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts