Need help identifying window part

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:

Good morning,

I recently purchased a handful of channel balances and on one of the windows I also noticed that the plastic hook that is screwed into the window to grab the channel balance is also broken. Can you help me identify this piece and do you sell it? I have attached a picture. It is a little plastic piece with a hook on it that is screwed into the outside of the window sash. The hook then grabs the channel balance and secures it with the window for continued operation. Without the hook, the channel balance continues to stay at the top in the take-out clip because there is nothing to pull it down with the window.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201005_124128831.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Jeremy. This part is called a top sash guide. We sell a ton, but I don't recognize your style. Would it be possible to see it out of the window? I would specifically like to see it from the front and side. Think of it like a mug shot. Thanks!

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
After looking around that is what I thought it was as well. But I also was not able to find the same one. There are no identifying markers or anything on it but I have attached the two pictures as requested. Any help would be greatly aappreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201010_033402484.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201010_033353167.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you so much, Jeremy. This is a huge help. Based on that side profile, I feel very confident that our 18-125 is the match you want. It is unfortunately not made in black, but it can always be painted if that's a dealbreaker.

Look it over and let me know what you think.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.