Need mounting screws

Handy Person from Pasadena MD
Aug 15, 2010 9:04 am
Good Morning, I recently purchased two of the 81-005 rollers to replace on my patio door. However there was no mounting screws included with the replacement rollers. I had already taken my patio door apart and destroyed the orginal screws that held the original rollers. Do you carry the mounting screws for these rollers? I have not been able to find the correct size screw needed in any of the hardware stores near me. If you do not carry these screws could you provide me with the actual size of the screws so I may order them for a specialty co? Your help is greatly appreciated.
1 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Aug 16, 2010 11:32 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
If the housing screw-way is tapped, use #12-24 machine screw. If not, use #10 X 1" pan head screw. You can get these at your local hardware store.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts