Need part number/s for you part that matches my broken balance

Home Owner from Idaho
Apr 29, 2024 5:27 pm
The length of the metal portion of the balance is 28 inches.
tempImageu0WTdV tempImageMIl9vd tempImageTmMmCW tempImageyLcfFX tempImage6V7VoB
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 9:56 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! I'm confident we can supply you with the replacement balances you need but I'll need just two more details to confirm the exact replacement. May I see a photo of the pulley system on the balance? This is where the string and the spring meet in the center of the balance. You'll likely need to confirm an undamaged balance to obtain this photo.

Please also confirm the measurement for the depth of the bottom shoe (the front to back measurement).

Home Owner from Idaho
Apr 30, 2024 11:42 am
The depth of the bottom shoe is 1 1/8". I do not have an unbroken balance to photograph right now so hopefully the attached pics of the broken one's pulley system will work.
tempImageolQlpO tempImagecawBWc tempImageMuvpnR
3 user uploaded images
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 30, 2024 12:17 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for confirming this information and for providing the photos. You'll need the S390-28 Channel Balance with a 2750 stamp option.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts