Need parts for double hung winows

A quick learner from 21842 says:

NAMI sticker code: S-082-1

NAMI sticker Rating: H-R50

NAMI sticker series: 1850 DH

NAMI sticker MST: 3850

We believe these are manufactured by Superseal Manufacturing which has been sold to Hurd, who sells this line under the Sierra Pacific Brand, 8000 to 8500 series.

However the new line does not appear to share the same parts inventory.

I am hoping to get parts to replace the disintegrated parts in the attached photos.

All help and instruction is appreciated

John 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7755.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7759.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7757.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7760.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7761.jpg
photos of part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7794.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7795.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7796.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi John, thank you for posting,

Your pivot shoe resembles the 15-216. Please review the overall style and dimensions to confirm a good fit. Were you only looking to replace the pivot shoe or the metal channel balance as well? Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Alternate image for 15-216
Alternate image for 15-216

yes I need the 15-216 parts (quantity 8) as well as the small bar that comes from the bottom of the window and inserts into the 15-216.

Is there a diagram I can consult because I do not know the names of the various parts. ie, what is a metal channel balance?

I think that the collar that connects the cable to the 15-216 needs replaced as well.

Thank You

John 

Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi John,

To confirm which style pivot bar you need, we will need to see the original style removed from the window sash.

For reference for the channel balance, take a look at the Series 770 channel balance which resembles your original. Your balance uses the 15-044 balance attachment instead to connect to the 15-216 pivot shoe. This configuration would require a custom order. If you think that the channel balance needs replacing as well, we will need to see the top of the metal channel to confirm how it installs into the window. Thank you! 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.