Need pin & spring

A quick learner from Peabody Ma says:
Hi!
Wasn't sure, I just couldn't find this size on your site so wanted to ask for help! This is for a mobile home bifold door system. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Liz
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E3024B52-2C08-48B6-9D8D-E58BB66C81D7.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize this bifold pin at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We carry a plain 1/4" pin for bi-fold doors, which would be our 21-026B, which is 6" long. The length shouldn't be critical but you can cut it down with a hacksaw if needed. If you can't reuse your old cone spring, our 21-252  should work for you. You will also need locking push nuts like our 21-155. I suggest ordering a few extra since they are easy to lose. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you both so much for your feedback and help! I will order those pieces and see if I can MacGyver them together! Be well!
Liz
Thank you both so much!! It worked!! However now I need to order parts for the ENTIRE bottom and also the knobs. I didn't realize all the info was on the inside of the door until I went to put it together. (I didn't take it apart) so I'm hoping you could help me with this. Unfortunately since parts are missing I have nothing to measure but I'm hoping the old part numbers in the images will help. Sorry to be a burden.
Regards, Liz
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F15B8002-6213-4069-9D30-5561DF85C35F.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9AD39470-918D-4436-8031-9A37AAF7DADC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 832EB808-FD0C-4946-B7FB-0A55BE8A7717.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Liz, we believe you can use our 21-212 pivot bracket for your door. The threaded pivot pin will be the 21-003 and the guide pin is 21-066. You might also want some of the 21-250 nylinders to help the guide pins slide through the door. 

For the handle, take a look at the 22-003m which comes with a #8/32 X 1" screw.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.