Need replacement

A home owner from Dallas says:
Looking to replace 2 balance bars and 2 spring coil on each side as I was told. Windows we're not staying up
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7DCEDD65-F52B-4CD3-98CF-B5BA9D7ACE6F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31089ED1-9146-41A1-BF76-36ED3A69D544.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0DB0D9A2-0726-44CD-AC93-7B8054159B7F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 51D75D4C-B2AF-4E04-9AFD-6BCB613756A3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EF1839B7-E5A2-4E14-8115-6AF09A552188.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

It appears you have a Simonton brand window. With that in mind, I recommend the 15-259 pivot shoe and S159 coil springs as a replacement. Our video below will go over the process as well as the additional needed parts. 

A home owner from Dallas says:
Do you know what brand of window that is? The pivot bar looks a bit different that what came out.
Profile picture of Emily

The window brand featured in our video is Simonton. If you could remove your old pivot bar from the sash, we'd be happy to take a look and advise from there.

A home owner says:
Sorry I meant model number. I've included a picture where the model number should be, but that number seems to be incorrect or a number to something else.
A home owner says:
Do I also need to buy the coil and the support? If so, which specific ones?
A home owner from Texas says:
Sorry I meant the model number. I loaded pictures of a barcode but not sure if it's correct. Do I also need support and coils?
Profile picture of Emily

We don't know the model number for the window we used but that number doesn't help us with the ID process. You will need new coil springs and supports, yes. To determine the proper spring weights, you will need to weigh the window sash and divide the weight by two. For new supports, see either the 15-255 or 15-256 depending on the number of springs you're using per side. 

A home owner from Texas says:
Do I need the coils as well?
Profile picture of Emily

Yes. Your old springs won't be compatible with the 15-259 shoe so you will need the S159 coil springs. 

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.