Need replacement Dual Coil Balance

A professional from Abbotsford BC says:
Hello,

I am trying to replace the coil balance for a customer. Below I have attached a photo of what it looks like. For each window, there are two coils on each side. The one coil has a 6 stamped on it and the other has a 5. The coil marked with the 6 matches the Series 150 coil balance but I cannot find the other one. It has two slots in it. I have attached a photo of that coil close up as well.

Will the Dual coil Part number S140-11 work if we replaced all of them with this type? I have been searching for a week and am having quite the time here any help will be much appreciated.

Note: The image showing the two coils on the one side together is how the item was taken out of the window.
User submitted photos of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid that the spring with the two slots cut in it is no longer made. I think you should consider using our S150-6 and S150-5 coil springs. Do you agree

As for the other hardware, you should look at our 15-140 shoe, 15-143 bushing, and 15-144 bushing cap. Does all this hardware look like they match?
A handy person from Abbotsford BC says:
Looks like thats all the parts I require. The only concern I have is that the two coils you suggested are the same and look identical to one of the ones I currently have, will it be a problem is they are the same? If not, I dont understand why they composed it of two separate types of coil in the first place.

What is your return policy? I have two windows to repair and i am not s ure what is wrong with all the coil balances. If I ordered all the parts for each one but dont need them all can I send them back?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To be honest, it's pretty typical for all the springs in a window to all be the same. That said, it's still always a good idea to replace your hardware with what was installed originally, so ordinarily that's what I'd do. But we cannot replace the notched spring as it is not made anymore. Two Series 150 springs is the best alternative we can offer.

You can absolutely return your hardware. Take a look at our Return/Exchange Policy for more information.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.