Need replacement handle for sliding glass doors.

Quick Learner from Cheshire, CT
Nov 7, 2011 1:07 pm
Hi, can you tell me the replacement part I need for my sliding glass door. A label on the inside of door identifies it as Series NC 5500, MST 6080. The house was built in 2000. Attached is a picture of the handles that have broken off, and a picture of the door showing the hole spacing.
Please let me know if you can provide me with a replacement part and price.
A customer submitted photo of a patio door handle.
3 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Nov 8, 2011 2:23 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
I like the 82-035 Patio Door Handle Set for your replacement. Please take a look at that and see what you think.
Home Owner from Virginia
Jan 12, 2024 12:31 pm
I have the same door, Series NC 5500, MST 6080. I need new bottom rollers so what do you suggest? Thanks
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jan 14, 2024 6:13 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. I am afraid I can't narrow down what rollers you might need from that brand info. With rare exceptions, sliding glass door rollers are generic and used by many different manufacturers. The only way to know for sure which kind you have is to remove the old one and send us pictures. We'll be happy to help find the right one from there. The video below shows the removal and replacement process. Check it out.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts