Need replacements for these

Quick Learner from South Carolina
Apr 26, 2024 1:16 pm

Hi I ordered the wrong size and the end was wrong as well so I am asking for help to identify these balances which go into tilt window.

Thank you,

Denise

closed cam t lock shoe top hook 33C stamped channel
3 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 10:23 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Denise!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can help with the balance shown here though it must be a custom order since a hook is used for installation. Can you confirm the number of balances you're looking to order? I can draft a price quote from there. 

Apr 29, 2024 11:37 am
Hi Emily,
I appreciate you reaching out yes they have a hook I need 6 of 33 inch I believe and 2 27" ones.

Thank you,
Denise
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 1:42 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! Thanks for confirming that for me. I see that the 33" balance is stamped 33C. Can you tell me the stamp of the 27" balance as well? 

Apr 30, 2024 11:56 am
Sorry for the delay here is the image for the other balance
IMG_0367 IMG_0368
2 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 3, 2024 9:41 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks so much! I'll go ahead and email you a purchase link for (6) S795-33 balances with the 33C stamp and 15-198 hook attached and (2) S795-27 balances with the 27B stamp and 15-198 hook attached. You can use this link to place an order on our website. 

Please note that there is a 5-6 week lead time as well. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts