4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Apr 9, 2024 10:45 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance we can supply you with the correct replacement for your hardware but there are a few details I'd like to confirm first. To start, it appears the plastic cam has become dislodged from the pivot shoe in the window channel and that it is still connected to the pivot bar installed at the bottom of the sash. Can you confirm this?

If you are looking to replace the pivot bar at the bottom of the sash, I will need to see a photo of it removed.

To recommend a replacement for the window pivot shoe, I believe you may be able to use our 15-015, 15-046, or 15-047. However, to determine which of these is the right replacement for your window, you'll need to remove the shoe and carefully compare the dimensions. 

Most importantly, you'll want to confirm the width of the shoe as well as its thickness. Take a look at the diagram below for reference.

Alternate image for 15-046
Alternate image for 15-046

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts