New Tilt latches

A home owner from USA says:
I need to order a few tilt window surface locks like the one in picture below.

Which part should I order?

The width is 1 and 7/16

BTW, I prefer a slide button like 26-078 rather than the button/hole like the existing one.

I am guessing none of your parts fit exactly and 26-320 is the closest, but I would have to drill another hole to use it, which I guess is feasible.

User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what you have. It looks like t he distance between the hole centers is 2". Can you confirm? That is the most important dimension in this case. If so, I don't think either the 26-078 or 26-320 would be a good match, but let's just make sure before we recommend anything. Thanks!
A home owner from east brunswick says:
The distance between the hole centers is 2 inches and 7/8 of an inch. The width is 1 and 7/16. Height is 3/8. You seem to be confusing a locking mechanism that looks like a screw, but the screws are the philips head ones.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Based on these dimensions, I think our 26-320 might be your best bet. Like you said, though, it may require a bit of a retrofit.
A home owner from east brunswick says:
Thanks, these parts fit exactly.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.