No window info found

Handy Person from Durham nc
May 21, 2024 9:38 pm
Hi, I would really appreciate your help figuring this out. These are located at Carolina beach (1.5 blocks off the ocean) and have garnered some serious failure. We jsut bought the place a few months ago and pretty much all four windows need new hardware (top and bottom hardware.)

I found some old stickers on the back edge of the frame but it's jsut degraded paper with zero print now.

I've asked other owners in the build g if they have any idea when these were or installed, who installed them or what brand. No one knows anything. :/ there is a lot of turnover in beach condos so I guess I'm not that surprised.

I'm the homeowner/landlord and very handy. I used to be in the glass industry myself (traditional stained and beveled glass for churches and residential throughout the southeast) so I'm decently familiar with repairing.

Thanks for any help!
roto operator roto bracket arm 31855 hinge arm IMG_9600 IMG_9474
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 23, 2024 1:43 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. It looks like you have an older version of the 39-091 and 39-092. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the bracket arm was discontinued by Roto; they didn't offer any alternatives. You must re-use your old one as a result if possible. 

As for the hinge, take a look at the 36-048. We also sell the 36-004-10 which is stainless steel since you're so close to the ocean. Have a look and see how the specifications compare with yours. We just recommend replacing the top and bottom hinges at the same time. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts