Operator for Marvin awning window circa 1993

Quick Learner from California
Dec 3, 2023 3:37 pm
It looks like your part #39-324 might be a replacement for my hardware shown in the photos. The two dimensions given in your photo match my piece, but is the width of the plate with the gear mechanism 5" like mine? Also, what about the screw hole pattern?
20231203_115934 20231203_115848
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Dec 3, 2023 10:14 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there. I agree, this looks like the 39-324. I do not think there will be any issues with the screw plate, so long as everything else matches up. Only in rare cases does this differ in size when the operator is otherwise the same type; and in any event, the plate offers several different mounting hole positions to ensure they can align with what your window demands. For a compatible handle and cover, see the 39-107 and 39-114L sold separately. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts