Ordered Balance from you but it is Too Big. What Do I Need?

A quick learner from Stockbridge GA says:
Total length around 23inch. Actually inner grey part has been broken and that's why it's not holding the spring. If I can get that then I need that otherwise whole part. I ordered 23 inch 2220 part but it's body aluminum, is little bigger than what I have. Thinking about ordering 2210. But thought talk to you guys first.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! Sorry to hear your order didn't work out. Looks like you bought our 1/2" wide channel balance, but looking at your photos I think this might be one of our 3/8" channel balances instead. I would double check the width of the metal channel just to be sure.

If it is 3/8", then you could have either our Series 800 or Series 810, depending on whether the nylon ends have wings or not. It looks like yours do not, so I'm leaning towards our Series 800. Look them over and see what you think!

Thanks a bunch. Picture looks like it. How to identify the correct weight?? Then I can order.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Usually we go by the old stamp, but if your old stamp was different then you're probably better off weighing your sash on a scale and referring to the chart we show on the S800-23 store page (or S810-23, as the case may be). Any common bathroom scale will do.

Thanks for considering us for your business, it means a lot. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.