Pan American window operator

A home owner from Florida says:
I'm trying to find which series can replace the left awning window operator.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220725_225726.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220725_225448.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220725_225852.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this operator but you can start by taking a look at our 39-419 and 39-420 awning operators. The installation holes on the bottom tab look like they differ from yours but look over the specifications and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

Thank you for your response. From what I see, the bottom holes size is different. I uploaded 3 more pictures with tape measurements. Can you determine the specs?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220730_104106.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220730_103258.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220730_103205.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It's hard to make out accurate dimensions from photos but the 39-419 and 39-420 operators that Emily mentioned would be our closest match. My concern is the bottom hole locations not being in a "straight" line. You might need to re-drill or possibly make the holes larger in the bottom leg of the operator to match the holes in your window frame. 

Ok. I will try to see if that works. thanks
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.