Part identification

A home owner from USA says:
I am in need of 4 or 2 pair. They are 2"& 1 quarter inches by 1"& quarter
at widest point. If you have, do I need to remove window to install. I will try for manufacturer What are they called
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230605_125919.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2023-06-07 080258.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we don't sell an exact match for this part. The closest we have is the 67-008 but it is still different so I can't promise it will work for you. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at