Part request

A quick learner from Des plained il says:
What is this little piece with two screws in it? I need to buy some replacements
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200915_104834068.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't know what this part is, unfortunately. Would it be possible to see a clearer picture of it? Can you also describe its function? Finally, if there are any other parts that interact with it, can I see them?

A quick learner from Des plained il says:
It is on the exterior of the window and I believe it functions as a "stop" if the window was fully opened. Some of them are rusted and I would like to replace.
Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! I'm not sure that we have anything like that, but we will look into it for you. Please bear with us a little longer.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this, Bob. We believe your window manufacturer (or contractor, maybe) used the 39-547 white window snubber as a stop.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at