Parts Missing

A home owner from USA says:
I have a patio screen door that appears to be missing both it's corner pieces and rollers, per the attached photos! There is what looks like an adjustment screw on the top of the frame pointing down and is visible in the photo labelled Door1.
Can you please identify what corner/roller combination I need to order to repair this door.Attached is a picture of the old roller. I'm not sure if it is the correct one for this door. It might have been used because the previous owner could only find this one at the local hardware store. It has to be bent out of shape to fit, and as mentioned both corner pieces are removed and missing. The missing corner pieces would be inserted into the slot and attached by a screw through the hole as shown in the Door3 picture, I'm guessing.
The Door2 picture shows the handle part. Not sure if that would help in identifying the corner pieces needed.
Many thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller.jpg
A home owner from Canada says:
Thanks for helping. I should add that the roller's screw attachment point is ½ inch from the side and from underneath; and that the adjustment screw is a further 1 ½ inches from the side and coming from above. I'm thinking that if the actual parts can't be identified, maybe your Tension Spring Roller Part #84-154 along with your Adjustment Screw Part #84-504 might do the trick. What do you think?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I agree that the 84-154 looks similar but the installation tab is oriented differently. I'm going to have one of our senior experts look over your photos to determine the best recommendation and we'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe the roller shown in your photo is the 84-008M. This roller uses an adjustment screw like the 84-502. As for your "corner" piece to hold the door together, I believe your door uses a screw similar to the 33-021 to hold the door together. I can see that hole in the side edge of the door which the screw would go into and secure the door together. 

As for the lock, unfortunately, I don't believe it is still available. The only lock similar to yours would be the 83-006. Look it over and see what you think. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at