Parts for old acme bifold door

A quick learner says:

I've attached a couple of pictures from my bifold door. It seems to be missing something on the bottom to run in the track - hopefully you are able to give me some direction.

Bottom pivot point seems to be ok it's the bottom glide pin that seems broken or is missing something to glide on the track ??

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChrisW5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChrisW4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChrisW3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChrisW2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ChrisW.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! If the part you are in search of is missing, it would be hard to identify what you would need because bifold parts can be extremely specific, unfortunately. 

The corner block you have in the first photo is our part 23-407 and the pivot pin connected to it appears to be part 23-112. Look over the dimensions for the corner block and the attached pivot pin to determine if these might be the replacements you'll need.

Dimensions for 23-407
Dimensions for 23-407

Dimensions for 23-112
Dimensions for 23-112

The second photo shows a bracket attached to the track, which reminds me of part 23-302. Again look over the dimensions and compare them to the existing hardware to confirm this is a match.

Dimensions for 23-302
Dimensions for 23-302

In the third photo here, it looks like you are showing a photo of the track. We have a few that match the design of the one you have pictured, however, you'll need to review the measurements and confirm the length you need. You may review them in the Wood Folding Closet Door Replacement Accessories section of our website; starting with part number 23-509

Detail view with measurements of the bifold track
Detail view with measurements of the bifold track

In the fourth photo, it appears you have the same pin mentioned above, in the first photo, in addition to 23-113. I've included dimensions for the latter below. (You can refer to the diagram above for part 23-112).

Dimensions for 23-113
Dimensions for 23-113

The fifth photo appears to be our bi-fold door top slide guide, part 23-130. I've included the dimensions for this part as well.

Dimensions for 23-130
Dimensions for 23-130

I hope this helps!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.