Patio door handle

A home owner from USA says:
I'm looking for a replacement handle for our sliding glass door and the screws to attach to the existing holes is a 6 1/2" center to center. Any chance you have something that would work for that? I don't need the part that locks or that is in the door itself. Mine is black metal with a med color stain wood strip attached. Please advise asap! Thanks! Cathy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Our 82-001 and its keyed equivalent, our 82-001K, both have hole center spacing of 6-1/2". I'm not sure if they're what you need, though. Do they match your hardware? If not, please take a few pictures of your existing handle set and we can work from there.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.