Patio door rollers

Home Owner from Brooklyn
Dec 6, 2023 8:19 pm
Hello
I am searching for rollers like this for my patio door.I could not recognize a similar one in your collection. Do you have one ? Thank you
Screenshot_2023-12-04-00-13-09-425_com.miui
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Dec 7, 2023 11:44 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Your roller is similar to the 81-015N shown below. The determining factor would be how the dimensions compare to yours. Take a look and let us know if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 81-015N
Dimensions for 81-015N

Home Owner from Brooklyn
Dec 10, 2023 10:57 pm
Dear Ms Casey
Thank you for your response to my inquiry. Actually some of the sizes match like the diameter of the wheel and concavity and the thickness under the screww but the length and the height are not exact. Do u think it will work? If not do we have any other option? How many days does the shipment to new york takes? Thanks.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Dec 11, 2023 8:22 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

The length is not generally a deal breaker since the bottom of the door is normally open to compensate for the difference but the housing height is an important factor. I would recommend getting back to us with your exact dimensions written out to help us confirm if a closer match is available. Once you know the parts you'd like to purchase, you can add them to your cart and input your postal code to see all of your shipping options. We offered expedited delivery if needed. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts