Peachtree parts

A quick learner from Dresden, ME. 04342 says:
I have Peachtree double hung windows from around 2005 that will not stay open. I think the problem is the cam piece on the side of the window. They are made from pot metal which I suspect has weakened over the years. If I remove them and straighten them it solves the problem for a few days but they bend again under the spring pressure. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?
Thanks Dave
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0223.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0222.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0218.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0221.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for the pivot shown in your photos but the 26-150 is a similar design. This pivot pair is also often used with a balance knife lock shoe like the one shown in your last photo. I can't make any guarantees but take a look at the specifications below to see if you might be able to adapt this to work for your repair. Thank you!

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

A quick learner from Dresden, ME. 04342 says:
Thanks Casey,
I just ordered 2 of the pivots and 2 knife shoes. Hopefully I can get them to work.
Thanks for your input!
Dave
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.