Peachtree parts

Quick Learner from Dresden, ME. 04342
Jul 28, 2023 2:44 pm
I have Peachtree double hung windows from around 2005 that will not stay open. I think the problem is the cam piece on the side of the window. They are made from pot metal which I suspect has weakened over the years. If I remove them and straighten them it solves the problem for a few days but they bend again under the spring pressure. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?
Thanks Dave
IMG_0223 IMG_0222 IMG_0218 IMG_0221
4 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jul 31, 2023 10:59 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for the pivot shown in your photos but the 26-150 is a similar design. This pivot pair is also often used with a balance knife lock shoe like the one shown in your last photo. I can't make any guarantees but take a look at the specifications below to see if you might be able to adapt this to work for your repair. Thank you!

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

Quick Learner from Dresden, ME. 04342
Jul 31, 2023 11:48 am
Thanks Casey,
I just ordered 2 of the pivots and 2 knife shoes. Hopefully I can get them to work.
Thanks for your input!
Dave
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts