3/16 high (not rounded has a flat top)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221213_073206176.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221213_073214315.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221213_073324073.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221213_074729497.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do not carry an exact match for your pivot bar but we do offer a few similar options, which we've related on this page for you to review. Ours are a bit longer but one of them could still work if one of the installation holes matches the backset of yours. Take a look and thanks for posting. 

A home owner from Alabaster Al says:
I'll try 26-068. Might work if the top is flat not rounded. Just returned 26-040 due to rounded shape will not slide in.

Profile picture of Casey

That sounds like a plan. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

A home owner from Maryland says:
I successfully replaced the coil spring and pivot shoe assemblies on a Simonton window using your excellent instructions and new parts. As directed I got the new pivot bars 26-083. These fit, but the screws from the old pivot bars did not fit in these new ones. I had to scrounge around for some tiny screws. As I continue to repair the other windows in my home, do you have screws that will fit the new pivot bars?
Profile picture of Casey

I'm glad to hear that all of the parts you've installed so far have worked well. See the 33-074 self-tapping screw shown under the 26-083 related items section of the product page. If you need a longer screw for your application, you should be able to pick up #6 self-tapping screws from a local hardware store. 

Detail of 33-074
Detail of 33-074

How to replace a Simonton coil balance
How to replace a Simonton coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
Replacing the Simonton Coil Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.