Pivot Bars for Owens Corning Window

A quick learner from Chicago says:
I am looking for replacement pivot pins for the Owens Corning DH or SH. Is this anything you have access to?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Owens Corning 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Owens Corning 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Owens Corning 1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this pivot bar. I haven't been able to find anything similar to it, either. It has a somewhat peculiar design. Could you tell me the distance between the center of each hole to the front tip that goes into the shoe? That would help us track down a possible substitute.

A quick learner from Chicago says:
It is 7/8" between the holes and
2-1/16" from the furthest hole to the tip and
1-1/8" from the closest hole to the tip
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of assistance. Owens Corning no longer make windows, but sells the extrusions to other window manufacturers that add Owen Corning name to their product. Because of this, it makes it very hard to keep up with their replacement parts. Our 26-465 pivot pin screw holes match, but not sure you can install it with our nylon adapter, the 26-236 and 26-237?. You might have to modify the nylon adapters for this setup to work for your window.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.