Pivot Blocks

A contractor from NAPLES FL says:
Hi,

We are in need of six new pivot blocks for the corner block pins . I think our corner block pins are in good condition wasn't sure if there should be spikes at the top or if we are missing a part could you please look at photos and give us an opinion. Might as well throw in six plastic roll glides as well. Thank you for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 328E0961-E855-4F58-BE65-F53A95B08C33.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF2E1E2B-0DA7-484E-A784-715DDACF47EB.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Your parts were made by Acme, which was bought out by Stanley. You can use our 23-113 23-112 spring loaded pins that will fit in your original pivot blocks. You would pry the pin out by sliding a thin putty knife under the collar. Your pivot block looks fine, but if you need to replace them, you can use our 23-407. The nylon roll guide is our 21-174

A contractor from NAPLES FL says:
Hi Paul thanks for your response. How about the part in the first picture that holds the pivot pin into the track. We definitely could use six of those parts. What would your part number be on that piece? Thank you for your time
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2BDB66B-6182-48F0-942E-455584891391.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

My apologies. In my first response, I gave you the wrong top spring loaded pivot part number. It should have been our 23-112 spring loaded top pivot. Regarding your pivot bracket, Stanley didn't pick it up. They use the 21-175 pivot bracket with the 21-092 for the bottom track and 21-175 with the 23-112 for the top track. See if the cross section of the 21-450 track matches yours so you can use the 21-175 pivot bracket. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.