Pivot Shoe For Tilt Window

A home owner from Bronx says:
Need to identify this shoe and find a replacement. This is from a replacement window that tilts.
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

To further identify the correct replacement for your pivot shoe, we will need to know the width and thickness of the pivot shoe. These measurements are important to ensure the new shoe will fit into the channel correctly. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

The height is 2.042", the width is 1.270" and the thickness is 0.649".
Here are better pictures also.

Thank you for the additional information. 

Unfortunately your pivot shoe has been discontinued and is no longer available. We cannot guarantee it will work, but the best option we can offer would be to adapt your window to a more modern version. Please review our 15-047 pivot shoe as a possible replacement. Since the cam opening is a different style, your current pivot bar will not be compatible, so you will need to adapt the 26-040 pivot bar. This will require drilling a new installation hole and you will need be careful not to hit the glass. We recommend reaching out to a local professional, if you are not comfortable with this adaptation. 

I figured it would be discontinued and I would need to replace the show and bar. I found the following options and wanted to see if you think these will work?

Pivot bar: 26-218
Pivot shoe: 15-187

Hello,

Since the 15-187 is also 5/8" thick and 1-1/4" it may work, but since your setup is so old, we cannot guarantee either of these options will be a direct replacement. I apologize that we cannot provide further information. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.