Plastic guides for single hung windows

Home Owner from Tacoma WA
Jun 3, 2021 10:47 pm
I need to replace some of these little bronze/black plastic pieces that clip on the inside edges of the sides of our single hung windows. There are two on each edge. Looks like they're there to keep the metal edge of the sliding part of the window from scraping on the inside of the stationary metal frame.

Pictures show a couple lose clips on the table. One installed. And a picture of the notch it fits in.
image image image
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Paul from SWISCO
Jun 8, 2021 2:29 pm


The closest guide we could offer would be the 55-035, which comes in a six-foot length. You can cut it to the height of the sash or in small pieces like your original. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts