Please Idenitify

Landlord from Dallas, Texas
May 15, 2024 11:36 pm

Hello I need two of these shoes. Please identify and let me know if you have in stock. Thank you Cruz

window shoes window shoes2
2 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 16, 2024 3:31 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Cruz. We may be able to supply this pivot shoe but I'm afraid I can't make out your precise dimensions from just a photo of a ruler. Would it be possible for you to tell me the exact width and thickness? We don't need any other dimensions at this stage. If possible, please write those dimensions out for me to review.

May 16, 2024 3:52 pm
Thank you - thickness 10/16. the width is 1 2/8. I hope that this helps
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 17, 2024 2:49 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

So that would be 5/8" and 1-1/4". The only pivot shoe we have in that size that would still be compatible with the same kind of balance and pivot bar is our 15-047. The design may be different, but I think this should still work in your window. Look it over and see what you think!

Alternate image for 15-047
Alternate image for 15-047

May 17, 2024 4:16 pm
Tom this looks like it will work. Do I order thru you or the website. Thanks Cruz
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 20, 2024 8:18 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Yes, an order can be placed directly online from the product page or by calling us at (888) 991-1929 to assist with an order. Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts