Please help me find this bead

A quick learner from Plano Texas says:
Hi,

Please help me find this bead. it is U shaped, about 3/4" wide, rectangular in shape

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bead.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for writing in. In order to make a recommendation I will need to see a clear image of an undamaged piece from an end profile view. This will help me to see the exact shape of the glazing bead. However, to start you can take a look at the parts I've associated on the side and see if any of them meet your specifications. 

A quick learner from Plano Texas says:
Thanks for your suggestions. I think 55-194 is what I'm looking for.
Profile picture of Casey

That's great! Thank you for choosing SWISCO.com. We really appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future hardware replacement needs.

A home owner from Hobe Sound, Fl. says:
need plastic window glaze for Alcan window . u shaped 1/2 '' by 1/4'' by 1/2'' Dan
Profile picture of Casey

Hi Dan. Could you show me an end profile view of an undamaged portion of your glazing bead? This will help me identify its exact shape and style. Thanks!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.