Pull tab and corner replacement part bought in 2015

A handy person from Kitchen says:
I need replacement part from pulltab and corner. Your help is appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8EC6335A-B779-4DF6-9D74-C78D02A82128.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 38E6F171-6118-489E-8FA2-75BC4DC023CD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 703907D7-E3D7-488E-96E6-1658FF60A697.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C98D6D9A-55F2-45A9-878A-BBAB14EC2A95.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

For the screen clip, please start by taking a look at the 70-222 to see how it compares to your original. Unfortunately we cannot confirm which style of corner you have while it is installed, but you may have a style like the 95-207

To further review, are you able to show us the corner removed along with written out dimensions of the thickness and depth of the frame that the corner fits into? Thank you! 

How to replace a window screen clip
How to replace a window screen clip
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.